Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Pirates of Black Cove Trailer, Details

Paradox Interactive announces the release of a new trailer for Pirates of Black Cove, Nitro Games' real-time strategy/role-playing game they unveiled at the recent Paradox Press Convention, though at the time the title was reported as Pirates of the Black Cove (with a "the"). The trailer has neither animations nor gameplay, offering some concept art with blurbs about the game's three factions, but the announcement offers some new details on the game, including a Q2 2011 release window. It also includes the following feature list:

• Roam the open World with your Pirate crew and pick up missions as you sail the seas.
  • Notoriety and fame brings you closer to your ultimate goal: to be the King of All Pirates
  • Battle it out with the forces of Black Cove and other colonial nations on both land and sea
  • Gather infamous pirates to your crew, but be sure to keep them happy or they’ll side with your rivals
  • Select your character from several different Pirate Captains, each with their own unique skills and features
  • Varied units and weapons allows You to carry out the battles as You see fit

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Pirates of Black Cove Trailer, Details Feb 10, 2011, 15:28 WyldKat

What a useless trailer...

Did some digging and found this shaky cam game footage videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1QPljxYgIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprTSKw02iM

Always for another Pirates! type game but this one looks like an arcadey button masher. Also... ship seeking rockets, seriously?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo