Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Op Ed

MMORPG.COM - Guild Wars 2 - The Fifth Profession.
ArenaNet Community Manager Martin Kerstein recently broke the silence on new Guild Wars 2 information over at Guild Wars 2 fansite GuildWars2Guru, teasing that ArenaNet plans to unveil the fifth profession for Guild Wars 2 in January. So, what will that fifth profession be? That's what we'll be talking about this week. I strongly believe the fifth profession to join the Guild Wars 2 roster will be the return of the Mesmer for a number of reasons.

TildeHash - Why Indie Games Need GNU+Linux. Thanks Ant.
Seven dollars and fourteen cents! We're willing to pay more than 107% more! More than double the price Windows users pay. And this was true for the first "Humble Indie Bundle" as well, the numbers were a little different though: Windows average was $8.05, Mac average was $10.18, GNU+Linux average was $14.52. So in the first "Humble Indie Bundle" everyone was willing to pay a little more, maybe because the games were more appealing, maybe because the games got "Open Sourced" once they made a million dollars, and maybe the current "Humble Indie Bundle" will see people paying more as it continues to run.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: Op Ed Dec 28, 2010, 13:24 briktal

nin wrote on Dec 28, 2010, 12:07:
The biggest and most important difference is GW2ís Marketplace supports postings from both buyers and sellers. You might put your sword up for sale, then offer 100 gold for the specific axe youíre looking for without having to find any specific seller.

Some of us in the guild I'm in were just saying WOW needs something like that, the other day. Like a contract based system, where I say I need X numbers of stacks of Y, and will pay Z, and then someone else can fulfill the contract.

Placing orders to buy stuff is one of the most important parts of EVE.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo