Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Launch Stuff

The World of Warcraft: Cataclysm expansion is slated to go on sale tomorrow, with sales beginning in some places as early as 12:01 am. There's a World of Warcraft Then and Now feature on GameSpot with a look at how the cataclysmic expansion will impact the virtual world of Azeroth, offering a World Reborn Trailer, a Gear Up for Cataclysm Trailer, and a Then and Now Flight Comparison. There's a Road to Cataclysm Interview with Greg Street on Games On Net discussing the new add-on. A report on GamesIndustry.biz (registration required) says that some GameStop stores in Sweden sold copies Cataclysm over the weekend, breaking an international sales embargo, though an embargo on an MMOG expansion that can't be played until the servers are updated seems fairly pointless. Also IncGamers reports that Microsoft Retail is holding a Cataclysm launch event at almost 15 percent of their locations, which is the one at Oak Brook, IL. Blizzplanet has details on World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Holiday 2010 T-Shirts. There's an unboxing the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition unboxing article on Ars. Finally, WoW Marathon is planning a charity event looking to create the first level 85 character (thanks Ant via IncGamers).

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

23. fyi - Performance guide at tomshardware Dec 6, 2010, 19:46 Elvis

using url tag still gave 'url is too long' msg.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo