Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

We picked up a big batch of smoked chicken wings to share with some neighbors when they visited last night, and we managed to snag enough that there were still some left over. This lead to me being unable to resist having a few for breakfast this morning. It's a good thing we don't live closer to the BBQ place, or I'd be 600 pounds in no time.

Smoked Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Desert Moon.
Stories: Report: NBA looking into buying Hornets.
Media: TMNT Argue Over Pizza. Thanks Kxmode.
Street Fighter Meter Maid. Thanks Kxmode.
The Funnies: FoxTrot.
Brevity.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 5, 2010, 20:34 Ant

WarPig wrote on Dec 5, 2010, 14:49:
It's a good thing we don't live closer to the BBQ place, or I'd be 600 pounds in no time.

From the few pictures I've seen of you I'd estimate that you'd have to gain about 475 pounds for that to happen.
I am picturing Blue at 600 pounds. He might share his food with his dogs too. Imagine them!

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo