Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - Fallout: New Vegas

The Bethesda Blog has news that development on Fallout: New Vegas is complete, and the now-gold action/RPG sequel is being manufactured for its October 19 release. They also show off a spiffy Fallout: New Vegas cake and point the way to The Bethesda Podcast Episode 3 where senior producer Jason Bergman answers community questions about the game. They also offer the game's system requirements of a dual-core 2.0 GHz CPU and minimum of either an NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or ATI 1300XT series graphics card.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

24. Re: Gold - Fallout: New Vegas Oct 6, 2010, 16:45 Bet

DedEye wrote on Oct 4, 2010, 08:45:
I remmber when Daggerfall first came out....lots of CTD. Their phone support was pretty good back then though....phoned them up and got a work around pretty quickly. Idk what it's like now.

After patching FO3 works just fine with win7 64 bit. The only trouble I've had with crashes lately is when I add a conflicting mod or too many NPC "buddies".

New Vegas is one of the few games I've pre-prdered this year; looking forward to it.

It's the only game I've preordered this year. I must be looking forward to it too.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo