Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

StarCraft II Saved Game Problem

The Battle.net Forums have some posts from players of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty who are distressed to find that they have lost progress when playing the single-player campaign in the just-released real-time strategy sequel. There are reports of lost saved games, both local and cloud-based, as well as the failure to receive properly earned achievements. The common thread seems to be problems with being properly logged into Battle.net while playing, with the service not displaying any warnings. A Blizzard representative has posted questions and suggestions, but at this point exactly what's going wrong is not clear. Thanks IncGamers.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

11. Re: StarCraft II Saved Game Problem Jul 28, 2010, 17:35 Bucky

The game has been rock solid for me. It's very polished and I haven't encountered any issues with Battle.net.

While I love RTS games, this is the first time in all my years of gaming that I've decided to explore the multiplayer aspect. As you'd expect, I suck, but I'm having fun. It's also nice that Blizzard created the practice league for newbs like me.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo