Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Champions of Mytheon Package

UTV True Games announces the "Champions of Mytheon" package a premium bundle for Mytheon, the upcoming multiplayer action/RPG. Actually, super-premium is probably a better description of this bundle, as it carries a price of $129.95 USD, especially eye-opening considering the game will be free to download and play. To justify that cost, the bundle includes an impressive amount of goodies for the game, and they seem confident in the demand, as sales are limited to the first 2,000 purchasers, who will all be entered into a Weekend of the Gods drawing for an all-expense paid trip to Las Vegas, NV. Here's word:

For the lucky first 2,000 players, this highly exclusive package will include 2500 Mytheon Coins, 50 Flowing Vitality Elixirs, 50 Elixirs of Combined Wisdom, 25 Death Defying Elixirs, one Item Lottery Pack and one Large Stone Bundle valued at $94.50 USD. In addition to securing their exclusive place in the Mytheon community, "Champions" will also receive their real names listed in the Mytheon credits, a limited edition Mytheon poster signed by the development team, a unique tee-shirt and game access to new content several days prior to other players. Champions will also gain exclusive access to experience content from the upcoming expansion pack for Mytheon - the land of Egypt -- in a special test server where only they are given entry, along with a special forum signature that is only available to them.

This list of exclusives doesn't end there; Champions will receive three special weapons, one per class that will be visually unique, statistically powerful, level with the characters and only available to Champions package purchasers. The package will come with all inventory slots unlocked, a $20 USD value, and a 15% discount on Mytheon Coins for the lifetime of their account. Champions will also be able to display their status with an in-game badge identifying them as a Champion and flagged for entry into all future UTV True Games products' beta test periods.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: Champions of Mytheon Package Jun 9, 2010, 19:41 Nate

LOL! I actually played this F2P game in beta. If they have fixed all of the bugs, then it might be worth playing. If you then like it enough, can't see the harm in spending a few dollars to purchase useful in game items.

This $94.50 package? ROFL COPTER!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo