Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Total War Countdown

Totalwar.com now shows an hourglass that currently says 1908 that seems to be some sort of countdown, or count-up, or something. It's not clear if this is leading to an announcement of a new installment in the Total War series of real-time strategy games, but E3 2010 is about three weeks off, so it seems likely we'll learn more by the time the show rolls around. The Total War forums foster discussion of the tease.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

8. Re: Total War Countdown May 25, 2010, 12:48 Wolfen

Surf wrote on May 25, 2010, 10:18:
Yes Rome 2 or some WW1 game, but 1908 I don't think was during WW1 (1914, too lazy to look it up).

Sick of this series really. The last two installments blew ass for some reason but Rome was by far their pinnacle moment in the total war series.

I agree with you. I picked up Shogun back when it was fairly new and was hooked ever since. But Empire failed to capture me, and then after trying again on three other separate occasions there was a new bug that made lots of things go invisible so the game was unplayable. Suffice to say I was not at all interested in Napoleon.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo