Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Square Enix Record Profits

MCV has record financial results for Square Enix, saying these are their best results since the merger of Square and Enix in 2003. Word is:

For the 12 months ending March 31st 2010 operating income was up 130 per cent at YEN 28,235m. Net income was up 50.1 per cent at YEN 9,5m and recurring income shot up 147.1 per cent to reach YEN 27,822m.

Net sales increased 41.7 per cent to YEN 192.257m.

Taking the company’s games operations in isolation, net sales jumped 128.4 per cent to YEN 109,949m and operating income jumped 254 per cent to YEN 23,814m.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: Square Enix Record Profits May 18, 2010, 16:25 .Drifter

kxmode wrote on May 18, 2010, 15:05:
Fuzzmatang wrote on May 18, 2010, 15:01:
Never ceases to amaze me that people lap up Final Fantasy XIII and ignore real RPG's.

Even more amazing they still call it "Final" Fantasy. It's like the boy who cried wolf! "Okay I swear to god this is the final fantasy! I swear!" It's enough to make anyone do this Golfclap

Well, technically, up until Final Fantasy X, each game was the final fantasy for that particular set of characters in that particular game world. At least from what I remember.
Final Fantasy X2 was the first true sequel, followed by Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, which was a prequel.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo