The Red Faction Underground
has news that a new patch for Red Faction: Guerilla
is now available automatically through Games for Windows LIVE (thanks AgentX7). Details on the long-awaited update follow.
- 5.1 Surround Sound was not working properly for some users.
- Several crashes for users running ATI cards have been fixed (most often when accessing Display Options in game)
- Performance improved on ATI cards
- Cursor Sensitivity for 360 controller has been tweaked. Before, moving diagonal and vertical adjustments moved at different speeds. They now move at equal speeds.
- Turret Sensitivity has been adjusted to work without having to drop the base value.
- MP Playlists will be updated to include all maps and modify certain options. Currently, a few maps are only available through Custom Matches.
- Some overlapping text and icons have been fixed.
- (9/30) Modding will be disabled in online matchmaking games with this patch. It will still be available in LAN games, though no XP will be awarded there.