Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Live

Turbine Launches Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited Free-to-Play MMO announces that Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited is live, offering the now subscription-free MMORPG. Here's the deal:

• DDO Unlimited’s New Content & Features – DDO Unlimited delivers a new class, increases the level cap to 96 ranks, introduces new adventure packs including a new 12-player raid, and features major combat improvements.
  • The Fiercest Combat of any MMO – DDO Unlimited features an extraordinary heart- pounding combat experience that requires players to fully engage in the battle by relying on their wits and reflexes in real time. No more clicking skills and watching the action from the sideline.
  • Mind-blowing Visuals – Explore a vast and dangerous online world that features the most advanced graphics in the industry and is stuffed with the legendary monsters, glorious treasures, devious traps, mind-bending puzzles and endless adventures from the world’s best known RPG.
  • Full-featured MMO – Experience sophisticated systems found only in the best games including auctions, NPC hirelings, arena death matches (Player versus Player), crafting, and powerful social tools for finding a group, forming a guild or planning an epic raid!
  • Easier Than Ever! – DDO Unlimited gets you playing in minutes instead of hours, using new proprietary Turbine technology. Creating a new character is incredibly simple with guides and templates that speed you through the process. Features an all-new new player experience that gives gamers their first taste of excitement quickly while teaching them how to play solo or with a group of fellow adventurers.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

24. Re: Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron U Sep 9, 2009, 18:38 Stanly Manly

Would you mind expanding on your comment?
I don't think he can. Or perhahps: "I was just pissing in the wind"

Or perhaps I wasn't sitting here pressing the refresh button.

Anyway, one of the most infamous accounts of Turbine F'ing over gamers is when they sold an expansion pack for one of their older MMO's, then shut the game down shortly afterwards.

I've always kept an eye out for any "announcement" by Turbine. They nearly always end up being some over hyped marketing campaign scam for quick cash.

Turbine is pretty much a company of crooks. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. But don't say I didn't warn you when you wonder how you could have fallen for such a sham.

Just to give you some perspective on how "free" this is. The full game, including 1 month of play time, is usually available for $5.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo