Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Fallen Earth Apocalypse Party

The Fallen Earth Website announces open beta testing for this post-apocalyptic MMORPG will conclude on Tuesday with an Apocalypse Party to celebrate the occasion to kick off on Saturday, offering in-game prizes: "Join us on Saturday, August 29, from 3 to 6 p.m. ET (GMT-4), for in-game food, drinks and entertainment while you collect up to seven login prizes that are redeemable after launch."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Fallen Earth Apocalypse Party Aug 27, 2009, 01:30 Umbragen

I can't figure out what's eating the processor/gpu cycles. The graphics are passable at best but the game handles so sluggishly you'd think you should be seeing Crysis level rendering. Somethings not right, code wise. Another thing, I actually live in the area they are portraying and the lighting is just wrong. It could be the one graphical element that would give the landscape a sense of the real - you could overlook allot had they done it right. No luck though. The game does do some unique stuff, but I don't know how many people will last long enough to see it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo