[Aug 21, 2009, 2:31 pm ET] - Share - Viewing Comments
Blizzard officially announces the Cataclysm
expansion for World of
, confirming the title uncovered by a trademark filing
at the beginning of July. The
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
has artwork, screenshots, and details. Here's the feature list from the
- Two New Playable Races: Adventure as the cursed worgen with the
Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde.
- Increased Level Cap: Advance to level 85 and earn new abilities,
tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for
players to customize characters.
- Classic Zones Remade: Quest to level 60 as you never have before.
Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern
Kingdoms have been reforged by the cataclysm and updated with new quests and
- Flying Mounts in Azeroth: Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern
Kingdoms from a whole new perspective.
- Guild Advancement: Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and
- New High-Level Content: Explore newly opened parts of the world,
including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great sunken city of Vashj'ir beneath
the sea, and enjoy even more high-level raid content than in previous
- New PvP Zone & Rated Battlegrounds: Take on PvP objectives and
daily quests on Tol Barad Island, a new Wintergrasp-like zone, and wage war
in all-new rated Battlegrounds.
- Archaeology: Master a new secondary profession to unearth
valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.
- New Race and Class Combinations: Explore Azeroth as a gnome
priest, blood elf warrior, or one of the other never-before-available race
and class combinations.
Enter the details of the comment
you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at
the bottom of the form.
||Re: WoW Cataclysm Announced
||Aug 21, 2009, 20:28
|Bitch all ya want, i know i do too but, i do love me the WoW and Blizzard.
No one comes close, you have people here hyping KoToR but seriously whens that coming? And when it does do you really think theres going to be any high lvl content upon release? Doubt it.
I will pick up KoToR also but for now nothing comes close to the behemoth known as WoW and ill enjoy as much of it as i can until something better comes along thats worth my money.
Copyright © 1996-2016 Stephen Heaslip. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.