Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Spore ScoreCard

EA announces over 100,000 custom adventures have been created by Spore players in the month since the launch of Galactic Adventures:

It’s only been a month since the launch of Spore Galactic Adventures and already EA’s Maxis studio has hit a major milestone with more than 100,000 user-created adventures! Spore fans have taken creativity to new heights, creating imaginative, wacky and fun missions with the game’s easy-to-use Adventure Creator. Dive in today and play various imaginative and epic Adventures such as “The Silent Beacon,” “Valley of a Thousand Deaths” and “The Fog” by visiting the game’s Sporepedia at www.spore.com

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

4. Re: Spore ScoreCard Jul 31, 2009, 01:10 Doc4

I've played through a metric ton of Galactic Adventure's...adventures(?) and have created nearly two somewhat out-of-the-box adventures myself. As for the main game itself, I still can't stomach my way through it.

The expansion roughly breaks down to 85% garbage "This is my First Adventure!" missions, 13% that are pretty good and another 2% that are amazing. A heavily sorted Sporepedia will help find some of the good ones. And if my estimate is wrong, and I cut my "amazing" percentage in half a couple times, that still makes about 500 solid missions to play.

Gameplay is far from hardcore, so most of the Bluesnews crowd should steer clear. But those of you who liked either the creation in Spore or the exploration aspect of it, should give this expansion a shot. Those of you looking for the expansion that finally gives us the Spore we were promised in 2005...this isn't it.

Tom / Doc4

/ countering the jaded comments with a little mini-review
// dodges the next fanbois accusation with a roll of 20!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo