After a minor grease fire in the grill over the weekend (ever try grilling bacon? wow!), MrsBlue asked what we would have done if it had been a major fire, and my reply was that we have a fire extinguisher in the kitchen. This inspired a quick inspection of the extinguisher, which turns out to have been way overdue, as it was in desperate need of a recharging. We picked up a pair of new extinguishers (we decided the one in my office was a bit small) in the meantime before figuring out where to recharge the old one, so we should be safe for now. I've made a vow to try and remember to check on these things regularly going forward, and thought sharing this story might help in case anyone else had lapsed in this area.
.. .. ..
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
News CGI copyright © 1999-2014 James "furn" Furness &
All rights reserved.
Chatbear v1.4.0/blue++: Page generated 19 April 2014, 00:39.