Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - Fallout 3

Following premature reports yesterday, Bethesda Softworks now officially announces that Fallout 3 is gold, and the post-apocalyptic RPG sequel is due in North America as promised (story) on October 28, in Europe on October 30 (a day earlier than previously announced), on October 30 in Australia, and on October 31 in the UK. There is now a FAQ on the Fallout Website with these release dates, details on the game, and system requirements. Here are those specifications: The minimum system calls for a 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor, Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better), and 1 GB of RAM for Windows XP and 22 GB of RAM for Windows Vista. The recommended system specs include an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, and a Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series).

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

51. Re: huh? Oct 9, 2008, 20:23 WarPig

You justify stealing them and then turn around and say the games suck?

I missed the the part where "most of you", or anyone for that matter, were justifying stealing games. Could you please quote some of the offenders?

GO SEAHAWKS!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo