Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well, the bye week is often a bummer for tackle football fans, and today is the Giants' turn to take the weekend off. The good news for me as a sports fane as this leaves the afternoon clear to watch the Mets game, which will (weather permitting) be the last-ever regular season game at Shea Stadium, as well as key to the post-season as the team is tied with the Brewers for the wild card spot. Pretty exciting stuff.

Pennant Race Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez.
Play: Sonic in Mario World 2.
Link: Oscar-O-Meter- The A.V. Club's Second Annual Guide To The Fall: Prestige Movies, Part One
Stories: Murray Talks "Ghostbusters 3" Involvement.
Massachusetts Proposal Would Repeal Income Tax.
Calif. lapdogs can stay just that in moving cars.
Science: UCLA's 13 million-digit prime number could win $100,000. Thanks scorsese.fan.
Prototype - We’ll Fill This Space, but First a Nap.
Media: Gogolrush. Thanks frag.machine.
Bagpipe Hero.
Yankees Building New Vacation Stadium In The Hamptons.
Muppet Roommate.
The Funnies: UserFriendly and UserFriendly.
Non Sequitur. Thanks WarPig.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

6. Chinese in Space Sep 28, 2008, 21:30 CreamyBlood

It's a bummer for NASA and space fans too.

Or maybe not, at least other countries, even if for military reasons, are able to go out into space and explore.

Too bad America is so obsessed with their money and wars. I'm really enjoying the politics these days as it's very entertaining but I hope rational thought prevails and you guys go out and vote.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo