Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tunnel Rats Movie

Gametrailers offers the debut trailer for Tunnel Rats (referring to the title as "1968 Tunnel Rats"), Replay Studios' first-person shooter based on the upcoming Uwe Boll war movie that is surprisingly not already based on an existing game. The clip shows off the game's Vietnam War environments (both in and out of tunnels), and explains what the army has trained you for (fighting in tunnels and jungles), and what it has not trained you for (watching helicopters crash). Tunnel Rats was originally expected early this year along with the movie (story), so it is obviously delayed; Eurogamer says the game is due this autumn (and adding to the confusion, they call the title "Tunnel Rats 1968"), but the IMDB lists the movie's release date as March 13, 2009, so we'd bet that's when to expect the game, too.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: No subject Sep 18, 2008, 22:45 Aero

Given that the tunnel segments were by far the worst bits of Vietcong which was otherwise a fine game, I'll pass.

It looks pretty crappy too, of course. Who knows though, maybe it will be good.

I'm sure the film will be ridiculously awful.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo