Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Project Origin Trailer

The Project Origin Website is now showing off the E3 trailer for Monolith's upcoming F.E.A.R. sequel, warning is to "Fear Alma Again." Word is: ""The E3 Trailer pulls the curtain on all-new footage showcasing the latest weapons, deadliest enemies and bone-chilling locations from the world of Project Origin. Players will find themselves thrust in a near-future cityscape filled with unknown horrors, high-tech combat and the supernatural. Face tense and highly kinetic combat against enemy forces and unknown paranormal forces in a desperate struggle to stop Alma, a girl with immense power and a thirst for revenge." It seems you've got a date with destiny. And it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

27. Re: No subject Jul 16, 2008, 06:54 Shadowcat

That combined with the action->creepy stuff->action->back to creepy stuff transitions that were sometimes very abrupt kept me wondering what was next.
I'm betting on "action".

I just completed FEAR and Extraction Point. XP was ludicrously disappointing in terms of story... excellent combat, and decent variety in the levels, but an utterly unsatisfying ending made the whole experience seem hollow.

I'm interested enough to pick up Project Origin at some point. I just hope Monolith do a drastically better job of continuing their storyline from the first game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo