Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis Warhead Preorders Reveal Crysis Wars

Crysis Warhead preorders are now being accepted at The EA Store, confirming the recently revealed $29.99 price point for Crytek's upcoming first-person shooter follow-up (story). The product description for the game reveals the inclusion of Crysis Wars, "an expanded new multiplayer experience with new online modes and 21 maps including seven all-new maps to battle it out against other players" (thanks inCrysis). Here's the whole feature list, which does not offer a footnote to correspond with that asterisk:

• Pulse-racing new installment from 2007's PC Game of the Year*: Play as Sergeant Sykes and experience a whole new side of the battle. A standard combat mission behind enemy lines becomes critical when you discover your enemies have captured something of vital importance to the ensuing war. It’s down to you to retrieve the cargo, at any cost.
        • More explosive and dynamic minute to minute game play: new customizable weapons, new vehicles, new photorealistic locations to explore, and a fully interactive war zone to dominate.
        • Enhanced human and alien AI: Intelligent enemies, bigger challenges, and all-new ally squad support.
Includes Crysis Wars®, an expanded new multiplayer experience with new online modes and 21 maps including seven all-new maps to battle it out against other players.
        • Crysis Warhead is a standalone release and does not require ownership of Crysis to play.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

23. Crysis Warhead Preorders Reveal Crysis Wars Jul 11, 2008, 16:34 bubba ray

OK, I was waiting for (and deserved) that but you must have missed my apology earlier on.
Anyway, are you American because my last post was semi-ironic - which many of our cousins across the pond don't 'get'? I'm all for disagreement mate - just not bad manners, and yes I am a grown up and not a whining child that takes comments directed at someone else personally. I'd say that's kind of childish personally, but what do I know eh? Are you another 'hard man' too? Or are you just an arrogant fool like the other fella?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo