Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Prey 2 Art

The Radar Group Website has a bit of Prey 2 Concept art on this project page (thanks Shacknews), the first media for the shooter sequel since it was first revealed as a gleam in 3D Realms' eye well over a year ago (story). The nature of this Radar dealie is unclear, as much of the site is "coming soon," including a blog section for Scott Miller, suggesting more of a 3D Realms connection than just Prey 2. Back to the game, the page lists Prey 2 simply as a PC/Xbox 360 first-person shooter with an unannounced developer, but it does offer a brief description as well:

The follow-up to 2006's action game of the year, you reprise your role as Tommy, the Cherokee warrior who saved Earth from alien invasion in Prey. This time, abandoned and framed for the disappearance of his family, Tommy escapes an Earth that no longer wants him for a future that cannot survive without him. Building on the mind-bending portal and gravity-defying gameplay of the original with several new innovative twists, Prey 2 promises to once again take players into a compelling science-fiction world with breathtaking visuals and adrenaline-pumping action gameplay.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

31. Re: ... Mar 16, 2008, 09:27 CJ_Parker

I don't get why people are saying that Prey was too short for them. I actually felt like it really dragged towards the end. It was just getting totally repetitive and there was nothing new anymore. I definitely couldn't have taken much more of the same. I'd say it had just about the exact right length but then I got the game at a budget price of under $30 so maybe that's why I didn't feel betrayed by Prey's length.
I wouldn't want any sequel to be much longer unless it would offer something/anything genuinely new and different each level. But if it's anything like the 1st Prey then ~10 hours or even less than that is just fine.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo