Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Portal 2 Revealed

Portal 2 is in the works, this was revealed by Valve's Kim Swift on last night's episode of G4's X-Play. There have already been indications that more gameplay in the inter-dimensional puzzler is coming, but this is the first word that this will take the form of a full-blown sequel. The relevant quote comes at the 2:50 mark in the 3:05 clip: "Well, uh, I think… I believe Doug Lombardi, who is our lead marketing director at Valve, has announced Portal 2, so…" He hadn't actually, but that cat is now out of the bag.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

32. Re: No subject Feb 22, 2008, 12:57 Ahnteis

>You idiot, Portal didn't do it first, Narbacular Drop did!", "No you idiot, Narbacular Drop didn't do it first, Prey did in the 1996 demo videos!", "No you idiot, Prey didn't do it first in the 1996 demo videos, OBSCURE DEMO GROUP RELEASE did in a 1994 demo for the 286!" route....

Portal let you create the portals. Prey didn't. Serious Sam had pre-made portals before (released) Prey did. Also had trippy gravity and other fun things. (If you haven't played Serious Sam, you really should! The first 2, not Serious Sam 2.)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo