Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

MrsBlue and I were shedding our coats and such last night after returning from picking her up at the train station when we heard an odd noise from the living room. Upon investigating, we found Hudson the wonder dog licking at a bowl of M&Ms I had indiscriminately left on the coffee table. She's usually pretty good about avoiding such temptations, but as we've discovered on a couple of previous occasions, our Airedale has a weakness for chocolate, which is scary, since chocolate is poisonous to dogs. Luckily the amount of cocoa in an M&M is low enough that she could probably stomach a couple (not that I'm eager to test this), but even more luckily, a dog trying to discreetly pluck peanut M&Ms from a small bowl with a mouthful of giant fangs is trying to pull off a tough trick (picture Winona Ryder in that Aliens movie trying to pick up a shot glass wearing boxing gloves), so she could only manage to lick some candy coating before being caught in the act. So in the end, she didn't make herself sick, all she did was manage to ruin a bowl of M&Ms… oh, who am I kidding? I ate them.

Chocolaty Links! Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez.
Stories: Don't Tase Me, Bro tops '07 memorable quote list.
Writer 'sick' at Sopranos claim.
Science: Mars Closest to Earth Tonight; Best View Until 2016.
System to Track Cloned Animals Is Planned.
Biggest U.S. solar panel farms open in Nevada, Colo. Thanks Neutronbeam.
Auction: Magna Carta copy sells for $21.3M.
Media: You Donít Look Like Your Headís Exploded Yet Today.
The Jingle Cats: White Christmas.
Kangaroo on a Golf Course.
Follow-up: Mad cow disease detected in Alberta animal.
Teh Funny: xkcd.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

29. Re: No subject Dec 19, 2007, 22:40 Warhawk

The lady got a gift (regift) from her boss, a Canon SD1000

heh - my sister just bought that camera a week or so ago. Seems to like it so far.

Now these points of data make a beautiful line
And weíre out of beta, weíre releasing on time
So Iím GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned
For the people who are still alive

Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone. - GLaDOS

Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away? - Ripley
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo