Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

We had a fine old time serving out sweets to the trick-or-treaters last night, and as usual the doggies had a great time with all the attention they received for their outfits (due to popular demand, I have to get the photos from MrsBlue and make like a dork and post them). We did have to wonder why we get fewer kids every Halloween, since the village seems to be as busy on the occasion as ever. MrsBlue hit on what we think is the answer, which is that being located on a side street off a side street, and with some of the older folks around us not giving out candy, we are on a bummer block. I'll have to give this some thought between now and next year, as it seems like we should go one way or the other with this and either turn off the porch light and join the non-participants, or get one of those dramatic light-up lawn fixtures like a giant inflated jack-o-lantern or something that will let folks passing the corner know that we are here.

Obscured Links! Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez.
Play: Age of War. Thanks Jason.
Stories: How We Won the War on Thai Chili Sauce.
Heroes creator keeping head high.
Science!: House cat makes scientific history.
NASA unveils the Chariot lunar truck.
Your game costumes.
OMG! Awesome Party Guy Vid! on Flickr.
Media: Based on a Poo Story. NSFW.
Ron makes an omelette. Thanks Peter. Blue's omelet tip: water instead of milk.
Teh Funny: ActionTrip Comic Strip: Anti-Parody.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

21. Re: No subject Nov 1, 2007, 17:19 Warhawk

The fiance' did not find it as amusing as I did.

They never do....

Maybe youíll find someone else to help you
Maybe Black Mesa
THAT WAS A JOKE, HA HA, FAT CHANCE
Anyway this cake is great
Itís so delicious and moist

Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone. - GLaDOS

Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away? - Ripley
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo