Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New ATI Catalyst Drivers

The ATI Drivers & Software Page now offers the promised new version 7.10 Catalyst reference drivers for ATI graphics cards. The new drivers offer adaptive anti-aliasing for the X1000 series, software Crossfire support for the Radeon HD 2600 and Radeon HD 2400 series, and significant reported performance improvements in a number of games.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Zoldner! Oct 11, 2007, 15:50 Mr Gar

Disconnected.

# Battlefield 2142: CrossFire™ performance improves 5-23% on ATI Radeon™ HD2600, HD2400 and ATI Radeon™ X1300/X1550
# BioShock DX10 CrossFire™ performance improves 70% or more on all ATI Radeon™ HD2x00 series of products
# Call of Duty 2: performance improves up to 6.7% on both single card and CrossFire™ ATI Radeon™ HD2600 and ATI Radeon™ HD2400 configurations
# Call of Juarez DX10: CrossFire™ performance improves up to 42% and single card performance improves up to 34% on all ATI Radeon™ HD2x00 series of products
# Company of Heroes DX10 CrossFire™ performance improves up to 80% on all ATI Radeon™ HD2x00 series of products and single card performance improves as much as 31% on ATI Radeon™ HD2900 and ATI Radeon™ HD2600 products
# Enemy Territory: Quake Wars CrossFire™ performance improves as much as 23% on ATI Radeon™ X1x00 series products and single card performance improves as much as 23% on both ATI Radeon™ HD2x00 and ATI Radeon™ X1x00 series of products
# FEAR CrossFire™ performance improves as much as 16% on ATI Radeon™ X1950XTX, X1650XT, HD2400 and X1300/X1550
# Lost Planet DX10 CrossFire™ performance improves 20% or greater on all ATI Radeon™ HD2x00 series of products
# Supreme Commander CrossFire™ performance improves up to 30% on all ATI Radeon™ HD2x00 and ATI Radeon™ X1x00 series products. ATI Radeon™ X1650 and X1300/X1550 see even greater improvements of 82% or more
# World In Conflict DX10 CrossFire™ performance improves 14-67% or more and single card performance improves 20% or more on ATI Radeon™ HD2900XT and ATI Radeon™ HD2600 products
# World in Conflict DX9 CrossFire™ performance improves up to 70% or more on all ATI Radeon™ HD2x00 products

Bet these don't stop Opposing Fronts crashing horribly for me :-(

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo