Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BioShock Preorders Steaming Up

Steam now offers the opportunity to pre-purchase BioShock for digital download, which includes a pre-load of Irrational's eagerly anticipated first-person shooter so it can be played as soon as it officially debuts on August 21. Update: Valve responded to our question about what time the release would occur, saying it would be at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time, and that there is now a ticker on the front page of the Steam Website counting down to the release.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

102. Re: Aug 17, 2007, 12:21 >U

$280 is round the middle of $500. It is mid ranged.
HA! That doesn't make it midranged because video card prices aren't evenly distributed. You have a few $500+ cards and then a whole bunch which are well below $300. No 8800-series card is mid-ranged. Those are all high-end cards with respect to what's available for sale let alone what the installed base of PC's actually has. Nvidia's midrange series 8 cards are the 8600GT and 8600GTS models with the 8400 and 8500 at the bottom and the 8800 series at the top.

This comment was edited on Aug 17, 12:26.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo