Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Fury Beta Signups

Fury Beta Signups are now underway, as closed testing for Auran's upcoming action/RPG will commence on July 6:

BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA – JUNE 29, 2007 – What is War without Fury? The Age of Fury is drawing ever closer and players wishing to unleash their competitive spirit can sign-up now at the Auran Closed Beta registration page [http://www.unleashthefury.com/beta/signup.php]. The first phase of Closed Beta testing is scheduled to commence at 3pm PST Friday July 6th. Invitations for players who have already registered will start being sent out in the coming days, so keep checking your inbox to see if you have made the cut. We’re expecting thousands of new players so make sure you keep your calendar clear for next weekend.

Gone are the days of level grinding and countless hours spent wandering the barren terrain of your typical “MMO.” Fury is a fast-paced, online, player versus player game that blends the speed and excitement of a First Person Shooter with familiar MMORPG combat and character advancement. From the minute you log in, Fury keeps the action flowing at breakneck speeds, never letting up and pushing you to your limits. This Closed Beta version includes 3 game types, a new Tutorial, new vendor areas, new gameplay balance and a host of bug fixes and tweaks.

This is your chance to get an edge on the competition. The Dev Team is already hard at work adding the finishing touches to the Open Beta version, where players can look forward to significant performance and graphics improvements, loads of new content and major updates to the game economy. So what are you waiting for? Fury is a game of skill, not brute force, twitch or time played – the only way you’ll succeed is by mastering the game itself. Here’s your chance to become a master before anyone else. Are you up to the challenge?

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

8. Re: So, basically Jun 30, 2007, 03:52 Awesome Spume

(except for Venomhed and Spume, gaming is always free for them)

I spend about fifty quid a month on games. It's movies and music I rip off because the companies controlling the industries broke the agreement they had with their fans. Even then I probably buy about half a dozen DVDs a year and slightly less in CDs. The only games I don't pay for are ones I can't buy anymore. Jeeze. I may be a drunken lout but I'm a drunken lout that supports the games industry 100%.

EDIT: anyway, back on topic. The market will win in the end. For every company that thinks it can earn a monthly fee (Hellgate.) there will be five others willing to give it away.
This comment was edited on Jun 30, 03:55.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo