Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon 11 years ago today when MrsBlue and I exchanged our vows in the pocket of urbanized nature that is Central Park. We'll celebrate our anniversary tonight with a quiet dinner at a nearby bistro, where we will reflect on how lucky we are to continue to find our life together to be so enjoyable after all these years.

Anniversary Links! Thanks Ant.
Play: Cursor Love Bunny. Thanks User Friendly. Complete with MIDI Satie.
Stories: Saudi tribe holds camel beauty pageant.
Science!: Hacking Your Body's Bacteria for Better Health. Hackteria.
Tricky spelling drains the brain.
Rapid-fire 'spark plug' may bring fusion power closer.
Image: Joe Poganís Mechanical Sculptures.
Media: The Greatest Inventor.
Peeing On An Electric Fence. Don't wizz on the electric fence!

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

11. Re: Happy Anniversary Blue! Apr 27, 2007, 13:27 MeatForce

I was able to find someplace to put the whole time-lapse video for anyone interested in downloading it

What a difference having the high-res version makes! Once again -- great job on that

My only comment would be that it's quite a bit more dynamic and fun to watch when it's sped-up significantly. After I took a look at this version, I scrubbed back-and-forth through the house building section a couple of times, and it's really cool to see the house being built-up at hyper speed.

I like the way you started with a couple of still-frames at the beginning, but you might try a version using all the frames you shot, but making the total duration something more like 25-30 seconds or so.

Just a suggestion! Either way, it's a great souvenir

-----
It may be that one day a young man will adore a Pinata.

-----
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo