Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

It's always something with the little Gunnar-man, who has hot spots we are treating on each shoulder. Hotspots are skin irritations that tend to not heal because when dogs get them, they tend to bite and scratch at the affected area. The thing is that the shoulders are not easy to reach, and he just tends to scratch at the air when trying to get at them, but these are still problematic because Hudson the wonder dog won't stop helpfully licking at his wounds. As a result, on the Vet's recommendation the G-man is now wearing little boy-sized t-shirts to keep her from keeping his hotspots from healing. This is kind of cute, but this is offset by how embarrassing it is to think the neighbors are assuming we are dressing him up as a fashion statement.

R.I.P.: Author Sidney Sheldon dies at 89.

Fashionable Links! Thanks Ant.
Stories: Dreamworks & Aardman Officially Split.
Dogs get own beach on holiday island.
Science!: Once a Dream Fuel, Palm Oil May Be an Eco-Nightmare (registration required).
California may ban conventional lightbulbs by 2012.
First bird flu death in Nigeria.
Media: Arnold is godlike!(Commando). NSFW language.
Marshmallow Breakout.
No News.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Re: Driver games.... Jan 31, 2007, 14:44 Grasman

Yeah, I beat the last mission in Driver.. getting across New York with the angry secret service after you, right?

I seem remember the key being having them hit you from behind at certain key times. I don't remember very well, it has been a while. All the same, I definitely remember beating that mission, no cheats. It is possible.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo