Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Dominions 3

Shrapnel Games announces that Dominions 3: The Awakening is now available for PC, Mac, and Linux. Here's word on the fantasy-themed strategy sequel:

It's time. Call in sick to work or school. Tell them you ate some bagged spinach and you're violently ill. Claim amnesia and say you don't remember ever working at the office or going to that school. Or just say you've come down with a sudden case of agoraphobia and if you step outside you're sure the squirrels, which have been plotting all summer to bring you ruin and destruction, will finally make their move. Whatever plans you have, wherever they may be, cancel them. For it is finally here. The game you've been waiting for, the game that will cause you to climb the tallest mountain and shout for joy.

Dominions 3: The Awakening has shipped!

It's news so grand that it's worth repeating, in case your mind is still reeling with the implication of that last sentence. Dominions 3you know, that fantasy strategy sequel to the smash hit Dominions II: The Ascension Wars for Windows, Mac, and Linux is now shipping.

Did you pre-order? We hope you weren't waiting to pick it up at the store. You won't find it there. Dominions 3: The Awakening isn't meant to be sold by some slack-jaw yokel in a blue polo shirt, no it's a game of inner grace and rapture that is meant to be carefully cradled in a USPS box, handled lovingly by the caring folks at Shrapnel Games direct to you. At this very moment, indeed this very second, those caring folks are sending out legions of Dominions 3 games to all of you waiting for the greatness to arrive. Soon friends, soon. You'll receive the game and the nice, thick tome of a manual, and fire up that first game on your PC, Mac, or Linux box. Bliss. Bliss on a CD. All hail the Dom.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

1. Press Release Sep 29, 2006, 11:29 KaRRiLLioN

LOL--bagged spinach. I didn't think to use that as an excuse to get out of work...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo