Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Half-Life 2: Eternal Silence

The Eternal Silence Website offers the first beta release of this modification for Half-Life 2. Word is: "Eternal Silence is a science fiction mod for Half-Life 2 which pits two capital ships against each other in a seamless blend of space warfare and tactical infantry combat. These two teams race to destroy each other in the depths of space. Pilots coordinate strikes with invading infantry in order to take down the behemoth capital ships from both the inside on-foot and the outside with spaceships. Full of fast-paced action both in space and on foot, Eternal Silence offers a seamless blend of two exciting genres." They offer downloads of the game client as well as Windows and Linux dedicated servers, and a trailer showing off gameplay for the curious.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Re: No subject Sep 24, 2006, 04:38 Mr Gar

What's taking Natural Selection: Source so damn long to come out?

I can't help but compare every mod to NS. That game just blew my mind when it came out and nothing's come close since. If half assed mods like Eternal Silence have taken this long I'm sure NS Source is years away. I can't believe Flayra has failed to get financial backing for a full game:-(

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo