Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - Caesar IV

Sierra Entertainment announces that Caesar IV is gold, and Tilted Mills' historical urban planning game is due in stores on September 26:

LOS ANGELES, CA – September 19, 2006 – Sierra Entertainment today announced that "Caesar(TM) IV", the latest installment in the best-selling historical city-builder franchise has gone gold for the PC. Developed by Tilted Mill Entertainment, "Caesar IV" combines classic city-building gameplay with next-generation 3D graphics and includes an online component that enables players to compare their urban creations. "Caesar IV" is scheduled for release on Sept. 26 and is rated E10+.

"Caesar IV" carries an MSRP of US $39.99 for PC. For more information please visit www.caesariv.com.

About "Caesar IV" Hail Caesar! The best-selling city builder series returns. "Caesar IV" takes the ancient city builder to the next generation with leading edge graphics and expanded control over the Roman Empire. Developed by the award-winning creators of "Caesar III" and "Pharaoh"(TM), "Caesar IV" is sure to please the masses. Starting as governor of a newly formed province in the Roman Empire, your goal is simple: advance up the empire’s political ladder to become the next Caesar. As governor, you will have total control over your province, including city planning, finances, and defenses. As you succeed you will be given new challenges in other provinces within the Roman Empire, ultimately ending in the heart of the empire: Rome. "Caesar IV" features:

* Build your Rome: More than 100 awe-inspiring structures are available to build in any imaginable combination
* Expanded Economic Control: With over 25 tradable goods, 10 industries, 4 markets and foreign trade routes, the economic possibilities are vast
* Leading Edge Graphics: High dynamic range lighting, specular & bump mapping, along with realistic weather effects and a complete day / night cycle bring Rome to life in never-before-seen detail
* Experience Life in Ancient Rome: Interact with more than 75 unique characters within your city
* Improved Combat Functionality: Take direct control over your legions - who gain experience through combat and training - as you ward off barbaric invasions
* Over 100 Hours of Gameplay: Career mode, standalone competitive scenarios, and sandbox mode offer variety and replayability

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Re: No subject Sep 19, 2006, 21:08 Monkeyhonker

I'm so looking forward to this. I don't have crap to play at the moment.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo