Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

It's and raining out there today enough that it's messy enough to start with, but there are trenches and holes in our street from all the recent excavation around here that are filled with dirt temporarily as they await repaving… you would not believe just how much mud is welling up and floating around out there.

Muddy Links! Thanks Mike Martinez and Ant.
Stories: The World's Largest Scavenger Hunt Returns.
Skywalk to offer thrilling Grand Canyon view.
Science!: Power Up With Magnetic Bacteria.
Storms' floods killed fire ants.
Media: New Male Bloodelf Dance. Thanks World of Warcraft.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

35. Re: GC Skywalk May 12, 2006, 17:52 The Truth

Speaking of which, it was in response to a question about exotic building materials for a corporate project of some type and someone was eliciting ideas. I recall several good ones were given. What was the result of that, if anything? I forget who was doing the asking....

That was me!

As for the results, I got a few good ideas from the debate, the current building we have going up is going to provide a fair bit of new phoenix office space www.coopercrossing.com however it wont be incorporating any of the materials discussed.

We did just acquire 3 or so new locations around Phoenix, and the pre design stuff is about to begin. More than likly a number of the materials suggested will appear in some of these new structures (A particular fav of mine is the glass that goes from clear to frosted at the flick of a switch, im going to push for that one )

/shameless plug
Anyways shameless plug if anyone needs top quality flex office space in the Phoenix area check out www.thistlelanding.com and/or www.coopercrossing.com
/shameless plug

------
$1 tax for the national debt?

------
Diablo & Diablo 2 for the DS, it makes sense Blizzard!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo