Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BF2: Euro Force Next Week

EA announces the Euro Force booster pack for Battlefield 2 is set to be released digitally one week from today:

The Battlefield 2 Euro Force™ Booster Pack is scheduled for release, and will be available for download at $9.99 USD via the EA downloader, on Wednesday March 15th.

The European Union joins the battle in, Battlefield 2: Euro Force™, the first booster pack for Battlefield 2™. Take the powerful new Euro Force into action against Middle Eastern Coalition and Chinese armies as you battle for control of all-new Asian locations.

Battlefield Battlefield 2: Euro Force™ takes you on the offensive admist burning oil fields, the Great Wall of China, and the immense Taraba Quarry , each having a unique tactical advantage on the battlefield.

The action escalates in each new map with the latest high-tech vehicles and weapons including attack helicopters, battle tanks, assault rifles, and much more.

The Battlefield 2 game engine and physics system brings the modern battlefield to life like never before. The material penetration feature measures weapons' ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.

Team play features allow players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their teammates.

Developed by Digital Illusions Canada, Battlefield 2: Euro Force™ is rated "T" (Teen) by the ESRB. Battlefield 2: Euro Force™ will be available for $9.99 USD via download at www.downloader.ea.com/codes/en_US/bf2euro

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

16. Re: No subject Mar 8, 2006, 19:15 Marvin T. Martian

Where's a link to this news??? Why no info on the EA BF2 Site??? Or even on the BF2 Euro Force Site??????

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/

Patch was supposed to released just before or at the same time??? So why no new news about the patch that is in testing??

Me thinks this news is total BS 2!!!

This comment was edited on Mar 8, 19:18.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo