Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

UT2004 Megapack Plans

BeyondUnreal has news to expect a new UT2004 Mega Pack next Tuesday, saying to expect the release to premiere on GameSpot. Word is: "This latest patch from Epic Games will give you everything you need to update UT2004 to the most current version, including nine new Deathmatch, Assault, and CTF maps. The patch also includes all of the content from the first (Editor's Choice Edition) bonus pack for UT2004."

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

67. Re: No subject Dec 12, 2005, 21:11 random.thought

Oh you're a game designer hunh? Like hell you are. Give us a specific title. Give us a game you've worked on. I'm a game designer too, it says so right here in my imagination. How about a company you work for?

Electronic Arts, Redwood Shores office. Godfather The Game, Bond: From Russia With Love (my name's in the credits, beat the first level to watch them). I'm a 3D artist who works on characters and static level objects. Oh, did you want my real name? Too bad. I don't enjoy being fucked with in real life by internet pissants like yourself. And honestly, i don't give half a shit if you think i'm lying, but there's specifics for you. They're no more "concocked" (it's concocted, by the way!) than your fucking "creds" -- so suck it. I'm telling you these even though i know you still won't believe me, because that's just the type of asshole you are -- and yet, i believe you, so who's being the bigger man here?

How about anything that makes this post more than a blatant frikkin lie that took you 3 hours (that is the time from when I posted to when you posted) to complete.

Before you wrote that did you realize it took you 3 hours, nearly the exact same amount of time, to respond to my last post? Holy fucking irony. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

I'm a hypocrite? You've got to be kidding me!

For Telling the five of you to get a job, a life, a dictionary? You need lives. Look at that post about the comments I made. How long did that take?

Yeah, hypocrite. HYPOCRITE. You lecture us about insults and then fucking insult us in the process! So yeah, fuck you, dicktriscuit, if you can't see the irony then i'm wasting my time. Oh, and your post length almost mirrors mine, hmm, perhaps you should shut the fuck up before you make yourself look stupi----oh, nevermind.

And I really love the part about the 4 year college. I graduated from SFSU, a 4 year college, but anyone who actually goes to one knows how to refer to it.

What the fuck does that mean? Refer to it? I did refer to it by saying "4 year college," are you fucking braindead? I graduated from UCSD, top honors, is that better? Oh wait, I forgot! You really don't care, you just want to be a giant fucking bitch and pretend you're better than us. Well, mission accomplished, you've achieved a level of bitchery i never even imagined.

Review this thread, look at all the stuff you guys keep throwing out, and you don't think you've earned the judgement that you're acting like a bunch of bums with nothing better to do?

If this is true, what does it have to say about you, who keeps managing to respond to all these "bums"? I've read this thread, and there's only one person who's acting like a sorry, sore little bitch, and it ain't us. Stop your fucking whining, act like the man you claim to be, and suck it up. For someone who was in the Navy, you sure don't act like it. But, the Navy is known for its homosexuals...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo