Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars Galaxies Starter Kit

LucasArts announces plans to release a Starter Kit for Star Wars Galaxies, offering the chance to start the MMORPG with an X-Wing or a TIE Fighter, perhaps equipped with the interstellar equivalent of training wheels:

With complete content from both Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided® and Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed™, as well as new material created just for the game, The Starter Kit allows players to explore the most dangerous planets of the Star Wars galaxy taking on the role of the famous iconic heroes – from bounty hunter to smuggler. The package includes an exclusive in-game personal X-wing® or TIE fighter®, and at only $19.99 – plus 30 days of gameplay included with purchase – you won’t have to sell your landspeeder in order to gain enough galactic credits to fulfill your destiny. It’s never been easier to get into the game.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

16. Re: Bummer Nov 9, 2005, 12:30 Rick

Do away with the monthly fee, and I'll consider playing your game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo