Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Q&As

• John Romero
    Gamecloud's John Romero Q&A talks with The Romero about what he is up to at his new startup developer: "Because I had excellent experiences at all my startups. In fact, since I started programming games in 1979 I've worked at other people's companies for less than 5 years total (Origin, Softdisk, Midway). More than anything I love the feel of a startup, the unlimited possibilities, the feel of having a true mission to accomplish. Too many people just shuffle from job to job...just so they can have a job, with no fire left in them to change the world."
  • Uwe Boll
    The Uwe Boll Q&A on Skewed and Reviewed talks with the director about his movies: "BLOODRAYNE starts in over 2000 theatres in US and is a classic epic Vampire movie with a great cast (Kristanna TERMINATRIX Loken, Ben Kingsley, Michael Madsen, Billy Zane, Meatloaf, Geraldine Chaplin, Udo Kier, Matt Davis and Michelle Rodriguez). And FAR CRY we have a great script and we are scouting right now locations. We are in talks with a few actors right now." Thanks Kennett.
  • Age Gates
    Gamecloud's Does The ESRB Enforce Its Age Gate Rules is a Q&A with ESRB president Patricia Vance as they continue to obsess on their pet issue of age gate restrictions for mature rated content on websites.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

7. Re: Wow, talk about bad vibes Oct 17, 2005, 12:01 Chris

great cast (Kristanna TERMINATRIX Loken, Ben Kingsley, Michael Madsen, Billy Zane, Meatloaf, Geraldine Chaplin, Udo Kier, Matt Davis and Michelle Rodriguez

It would seem Ben Kingsley (Searching for Bobby Fischer, Schindler's List, Death and the Maiden, House of Sand and Fog) is really, really, really hard up for cash these days.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo