Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

I found a pair of my jeans on the floor (where my sloppy self left them) with a soggy spot on the back where a belt loop has been chewed through, clearly the work of a canine's canines. It doesn't really require a lot of deductive reasoning to figure out that Gunnar is the prime suspect over Hudson the wonder dog in this crime, as the puppy still has a little of the devil in him, while his more adult companion never pulled such stunts even when she was younger. It's tough to get dogs to understand their misdeeds when you don't catch them in the act, and showing the damage to Gunnar and telling him he was bad didn't seem to impress him at all. He just continued wagging his tail, happy as a clam... Or a dog who has just cleaned his teeth with $50 dental floss.

Undisciplined Links! Thanks Mike Martinez and Ant.
Stories: Amazon rainforest suffers worst drought in decades.
For the Blue Man Army, Recruitment Is on the Rise.
Science: NASA concocting robots for space flights.
Auction: Britney Spears Cancels Auction of Bra.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

2. Into the Black Oct 11, 2005, 04:46 D4rkKnight

This could have been prevented easily enough if you had just taken the time to pick your shit off the floor and not left it there for him to get at!

My poodles a smart little bastard and such a statement would never apply to him.

He takes the liberty to re-arrange the table chairs so that he can use them as steps to climb up to higher areas, namely the kitchen counter, and begin eating everything in sight.

Damn poodles, too smart for their own good...or for our good I suppose.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo