Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

NI.BI.RU English Demo

An English language demo for NI.BI.RU is now available offering a translation of the German demo for Future Games' graphical mystery also no less confusingly known as Nibiru: Messenger of the Gods and NIBIRU: Age of Secrets. The demo provides the same sample of the game as the German version. The 140 MB download is available on 3D Gamers, FileFront, and Worthplaying.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

14. Re: ancient astronaut pyramid power Aug 19, 2005, 17:56 Awesome Spume

The Fortean Approach is the same science that qualifies one to be a HS Science teacher in Kansas. (intelligent design).

Okay, I have to take issue here. The Book Of The Damned was somewhere in my top 10 personal book purchases (for about 40p out off Woolworths) and I had a subscription to the Fortean Times for 7 years - though most of that was because my mum liked it. Charles Fort had his problems but (a) he invented super-checkers and (b) he wanted to quantify strange phenomena not because he had an agenda but because they fascinated him. In the same way that modern physicists attempt to catalog carbon nanotubes, he wished to document showers of frogs. He may have speculated but he didn't deny any other theories, for the most part.

Charles Fort - I tip my hat to you.

EDIT: if you're going to quote stuff that's underlined make it linkable or sign up for my list-O-fuckwits.

<sigh>

Okies, sign here:..............

EDIT: read the wiki article. Pitiful but you've read what you want into it. Clearly states the man was a sceptic. Fuck me, he's something of a hero within sceptic circles so it's pretty sad you think he seriously thought there was life on Mars. Wotever.
This comment was edited on Aug 19, 18:04.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo