Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

We're off to Brooklyn today for a late brunch with part of the Blue clan, my step-dad's mom and sister, so my Aunt and Grandma (we never fussed too much over the step-stuff in our extended family). Looking forward to seeing them, as well as to brunch, as we're going to a real deli for some real pastrami (people seem to be under the mistaken impression you can get real deli or bagels in outlying areas, but Manhattan is about as far from Sheepshead Bay as you can go and still accomplish such a thing).

Anyway, on the topic of family, our thoughts are with Blue's News regular Warhawk today, as he is off to rendezvous with his wife as the doctors try and diagnose an onset of mysterious pain she suffered during a trip to visit another sick relative. Here's hoping everything turns out to be routine.

Crime & Punishment! Thanks Mike Martinez, Ant, and EvilToast.
Play Time: CornHole.
Links: Old Grandma Hardcore. Thanks memepool.
Tortilla-Board A New Breadboard Technique.
Stories: Police: Coach paid kid to hurt disabled player. Boggling.
Man shoots postman to get jailed.
Wash. Boy Dies Fleeing From Angry Driver.
Science! Finger Scanning At Disney Parks Causes Concern.
Human Feces Powers Rwandan Prison. Holy crap!
60th Anniversary of the Atomic Bomb.
Media: 30 Hornets Vs 30,000 Bees. Disturbing.
Follow-up: Harry Potter Fans Happy, for Now.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

30. Re: anniversary Jul 16, 2005, 22:23 Zathrus

Happy birthday Halsy.

Also, Tango -- you may want to look into some CF recovery software. I'm not that deep into photo stuff, but apparantly there's some good stuff out there that's fairly cheap and will probably recover all of the photos if just using an external reader doesn't do it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo