Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Turns out Mrs Blue's computer was brought down by some manner of spyware yesterday... now you know why she doesn't use my machines.

I just want to say how proud I am of the Giants for making the bold move of leading the way by being the first team in the NFL to voluntarily field a completely steroid-free team. At least that's going to be my excuse for the team's play until they get things turned around.

Play Time: Ford Fiesta Game. Thanks Bernard.
Link of the Day: Classic Computers Calendar. Sexy geek pin-ups.
Humanga Tongue Dog Toy. Thanks WarPig.
Stories of the Day: Marine Chooses Wedding Ring Over Finger.
Science!: Frogs open door to icy mystery. Thanks Vincero.
Media of the Day: Batman begins Trailer.
Auction of the Day: THE MOST RIDICULOUS ITEM EVER SOLD ON EBAY CD.
Thanks Mike Martinez and Ant.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

64. Re: No subject Dec 13, 2004, 17:49 Gandhi

her internet provider is MSN which sounds to me like they use their own mutated version of IE.

You only use MSN/Explorer browsers when browsing MSN sites. Firefox works fine with everything else and it does not matter who your ISP is.

You cannot make anything fool-proof. The fools are too inventive

You cannot make anything fool-proof. The fools are too inventive

GW: Tr Gandhi (Ra), Shiva Sung (Mo), Mangal Pandey (Ne), Rana Pratap Singh (Wa), Boddhi Satwa (Ri), Bhagat Singh (De), Bahadur Shastri (Pa)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo