Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - Children of the Nile

The holiday gold rush continues, as Tilted Mill Entertainment announces that Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile has gone gold (thanks Frans), and this city construction game from the creators of Pharaoh is expected in stores on November 9. Here's a bit:

In Immortal Cities, you assume the role of Pharaoh, divinely appointed by the gods to lead the people of ancient Egypt, uniting them as you elevate your status and strive to become a supreme and god-like ruler. You design and build glorious cities in which hundreds of seemingly real people live and work in an interconnected societal web, each facet of their lives played out in vivid detail.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

8. Re: can't wait Oct 26, 2004, 20:35 tron

I picked up a copy of Pharoah a couple months ago

that's when i got it...

a Hypersonic AX7 laptop completely decked out with 2gigs of ram an Athlon 64 3400+, radeon 9700, dual layer burner

snazzy! 2 GB of RAM? do you really need that much, or did you just go overkill because you can? i put 1GB of high-end Corsair 3200 RAM in mine... i figure nothing (gamewise) is using a GB yet, but if i ever need it i can add it in. i also have a 6800GT that i won on EVGA.com. i'm putting a 120GB SATA HDD in the rig, but didn't go with a DVD burner. i just don't have any real use for one at this time.

I snagged a Geforce6800GT when it came out and only use it for the Sims2 so far

how did you like Sims 2?? is it really as good as the reviews make it sound? the guy on AVault was drooling over it...

Doom3 totally bores me

i loved it. played it through twice, and i've played every add-on SP map as well. but, i was the same way with Quake and Quake 2. i have a thing for id single player games. it lets me do things i could never get away with in real life, like run 50 MPH while carrying 500 pounds of guns-n-ammo, slaughtering demons from hell and bio-mechs from other worlds. it's very cathartic.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 20:36.

- tron -
---
"tron is big and tron is full of action... it's a hell of a ride!"
-from the Tron 2.0 box
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo