Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

DOOM 3 Benchmarks Follow-up

Team Radeon has comments from ATI about the recent spate of DOOM 3 benchmarking (story), pointing out the game is not yet available, taking a stab at NVIDIA's precision (in spite of their own "fudging" being questioned by Carmack during the testing), and saying they should have new drivers "available in the coming weeks." There is also a raging Rage3D Discussion on the possibility of an ATI DOOM 3 bundle, supported by some blurry camera phone shots of the associated promotional materials. This rumor is one of those they run through their magic 8-ball in the latest GameSpot Rumor Control/(Mongering) column.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

89. Re: Jul 24, 2004, 22:19 4D-Boxing

"Shit, what the hell does any of it matter, as long as ATI keeps releasing drivers full of graphical glitches? It happens -EVERY SINGLE TIME-. "

Ignorance is bliss! I bet this guy does not even own an ATI card and he dares say B.S. like this. I've had a 9700pro since 5 months after it was released and I've never even had a single graphical glitch or any glitch what so ever. Anyways if you cant set up a PC correctly by an X-BOX but don't spread B.S. about bad drivers. That story died years ago. It's like saying you can't play FPS on a console cause they only use gamepads, everybody knows that's BS cause you can buy a mouse and keyboard for most consoles. Anyways I'll let this MyRealName Troll get back to hunting for forums to spread his ignorance.

These guys talk like Nvidia is their god and that somehow by spreading the Nvidia gospal they'll get a job or freebies lol! All these Box vs Ps2 ATI vs Nvidia or PC vs Consoles is a waist of time. Just enjoy the hardware and the price drops that result from stiff competion. Learn to govern your passions and you wont end up like Matt Burris from 3DGPU, the guy went crazy in his own forum after the geforce FX came out!

This comment was edited on Jul 24, 22:20.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo