Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy: Athena Sword

Ubisoft sends word that the Athena Sword expansion for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield is now available:

San Francisco, CA - March 10, 2004 - Ubisoft announced today that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3: Athena Sword(tm) has shipped for the PC. The first mission pack for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, Athena Sword adds even higher levels of entertainment and realism to the Rainbow Six experience. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Athena Sword is rated "T" for Teen and will have an MSRP of $19.99.

Storyline
Command the world's most elite, multinational force of counter-terrorist operatives in their latest mission. Track the desperate remnants of the international terror network from Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield into the exotic regions of the Mediterranean and prevent their mad agenda of international anarchy and devastation.

Game Features

• All new eight mission campaign in locations from Italy and Croatia to Greece.
    • Five new multiplayer levels: Chemical Factory, Ferry Boat, University, Italian Alleys and Jungle.
    • Three new multiplayer game modes: Adversarial Terror Hunt, Adversarial Scattered Hunt and Capture the Enemy.
    • Seven additional real-world weapons, for a total of 64, with sound effects from the team that worked on the blockbuster movie, The Matrix.
    • Three bonus classic missions from the original Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear, updated with the latest graphics and technology.

Minimum PC System Requirements
Supporter OS: Windows® 98 SE/ME/2000/XP (only)
Processor: Pentium® III 800 MHz, AMD Athlon(tm) or equivalent
RAM: 128 MB RAM; XP users: 256MB required
Video Card: 32 MB DirectX® 8-compatible 3D graphics card with hardware T&L
Sound Card: DirectX 8.1-compatible sound device

DirectX® Version: DirectX 8.1 or higher
CD-ROM: 16x or faster
Hard Drive Space: 2 GB free hard drive space
Multiplay: Internet connection for play on ubi.com (56k modem supported but not recommended)

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

9. Re: SDK Mar 10, 2004, 20:06 4D-Boxing

No SDK + ati fsaa bugs + having to join UBI funk to get online = trade in at EB for BF vietnam.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo