Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Thief: Deadly Shadows?

If the EBGames listing is correct for Thief: Deadly Shadows, then a new title for ION Storm's upcoming installment in the stealthy Thief series previously known as Thief III has been unveiled (thanks GameSpot). This change has not been confirmed, but EBGames has been correct about such revelations in the past, and the break from sequel naming conventions is consistent with ION's recent Deus Ex: Invisible War.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

16. Re: No subject Jan 14, 2004, 03:07 4D-Boxing

TheCorrectOpinion
That's cool with me, Warren can keep his dumbed down games for dumbed down players like yourself.
We PC gamers have plenty of other Devs to fill the gap!
The only reason Games get released on the PC... well it's simple cause it's the ultimate gaming platform. Keep the low rez poorly textured, 16 player online multiplayer cap stuff for you xbox kids!

"Deus Ex: Invisible War ruled. No two ways about it. All, and I mean *all* the Xbox reviews rated it highly."

Yeah it's just because PC gamers have more refined taste!

That resumes it all! Games like super mokey balls and mario sunshine got awsome reviews to i bet lol!! GO back to playing Devil may cry or whatever it is you play on your box, I'll keep my 100+ frames per sec, 64 player online, high rez games!

No all you rainbow bright xkids can start your little flames... and go work on your next pride float!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo