Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Hitman 3 Announced

Worldwide Blockbuster Game Hitman Contracted for Third Hit (thanks HomeLAN Fed) has the latest news of Io Interactive's plans to continue their Hitman franchise with more of the stealthy adventures of the assassin codenamed "47" in a game to be titled Hitman: Contracts. Word is the Hitman Contracts Website is online, featuring a game trailer for the game, which is due "Spring 2004." Here's the deal:

Eidos (Nasdaq: EIDSY - News), one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, today announced the eagerly awaited return of the world's deadliest assassin in Hitman: Contracts. The game is the third installment in the critically acclaimed, multi-million selling Hitman series. Hitman: Contracts is being developed by Io Interactive and will be available for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, and PC in spring 2004.

Hitman: Contracts delivers more action-packed and suspenseful missions, with a greater variety of ways to make the perfect hit and an increased arsenal of firearms and close-combat weapons. A new graphics engine showcases Hitman's 'work' in brutal detail and brings new locations to life. An improved control system and more gradual learning curve will ensure that the game is accessible to all aspiring hitmen.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

3. Yay! Dec 16, 2003, 11:06 Da Stylin' Rastan

That little insert in the Deus Ex CD Case nearly gave me a heart attack, at first I thought it was a demo CD. You can imagine my contempt when it turned out to be paper :).

Still, the Hitman franchise is probably my personal favorite since Thief, and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

-DSR <--will piano wire your contracted ass

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo