Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Okay, the petitioners have been heard, and consolidation has succumbed to the scourge of bullet points. The eight of you who cared should be happier, but I can't imagine there's an unhappy silent majority on this, as it is pretty innocuous.

The recent spate of insane autumn weather around here continued through yesterday... Flood warnings abound, and there's been some minor flooding in the area, and we've had a spate of little sporadic power outages, including one stretch of about 30 seconds where the lights here went off and on five times in a row (in times like these I feel like I should be planning a holiday bonus for my UPSes).

Play Time: Xevious. Thanks markus friedl.
Link of the Day: Skittlebrau. Thanks Ben Lowry.
Stories of the Day: 'Family Guy' may return. Thanks Scott Kilpatrick.
Speed Kills, Military Wants More.
Getting a Job in the Valley Is Easy, if You’re Perfect (registration required).
Science!: A 'brain charger' The ultimate PDA accessory?
Regrow Your Own.
Award for new virtual TV guide
Media of the Day: Smoke Kills. Thanks Sharon. Having its way with sensitive themes.
Auction of the Day: Honda C90 non runner, no reserve.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

110. Re:Xevious Nov 25, 2003, 02:10 SH33P

I know one of you freaks has figgered out the controls to this game. I haven't. But I GOTS to play this game NOW! plz kthnx

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo