Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Paris Hilton: 'Embarrassed & humiliated' includes word that heiress/pr0n star is finally concerned her behavior has embarrassed her family. You'd think that if her folks were as concerned about this as it sounds that it'd be easy enough to reel her in: other parents manage to discipline their kids even without the leverage to disinherit them from a fortune worth billions. On the other hand, you'd think if they really didn't want her to head down this road, they wouldn't have named her like a stripper/hooker in the first place, so maybe I just don't understand the ways of the rich.

Link of the Day: Too Many Noodles. Thanks Zariic.
Stories of the Day: Lord of the Gold Ring.
Surgeons Remove Chopstick From Man's Face. Thanks theAntiELVIS.
FBI may collect juveniles' DNA.
Science!: Global warming linked to wine quality. Actually it's vice versa, but accuracy is overrated.
Uranium Pebbles May Light the Way.
CDC chief: Flu season starting early and strong.
Image of the Day: FoxTrot. Thanks N|Lost_One.
Follow-ups: Now in Their Sights, the Hubble's Demise.
Students fight e-vote firm's DMCA claims.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

11. Re: Global Warming Nov 18, 2003, 11:04 islander

I just think it would be wild if one day global warming was found to be a myth....

It already is.

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo