Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I am celebrating the young cold and flu season, as I am suffering from a cold and/or flu already. It came on startlingly quickly following seeing my buddy Devicer, who has been suffering himself, so at least I'm pretty sure I know who to blame. Anyway, thank goodness for Cold-Eeze (you know you're sick if you can't taste the zinc) and Tylenol Cold... for the next few days I'm gonna be an over-the-counter drug fiend.

R.I.P.: Actor Fred Berry dies at 52. But he lives on in re-runs. Also, Wild-eyed movie villain Jack Elam dies. The Once Upon a Time in the West curse continues... watch out Claudia Cardinale!

Link of the Day: Draft Wesley Crusher For President.
The Gematriculator. Blue's News is 38% Evil. Thanks yonderboy.
Stories of the Day: X10 files for Chapter 11.
See you later, anti-Gators? Doesn't make me any less anti-gator, myself.
In feathers and paint, Amazonians sue U.S. oil giant.
Science!: Industrial robot sales surge in West.
Media of the Day: GI Joe Video Room -- Episode 4.
Auction of the Day: 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4.
Thanks Mike Martinez.

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

76. Re: Did everyone esle know about this? Oct 24, 2003, 10:58 Noonsa!

Now that you mention it, he did say something about anit inflamatory. I looked once at drug store didn't know what to get so forgot about it after that, didn't give it much thought. How can I find a good chiro? If you speak the truth, I could have just gone to a chiro and he'd pop me back into good health? I'm not a rich guy, and my benefits aren't too great. I doubt my policy would cover going to a chiropractor.

This comment was edited on Oct 24, 10:58.

"The only downside to being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo