Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Bard's Tale Revisited

This press release announces the formation of inXile entertainment, marking the return of Brian Fargo to gaming, as he plans to revive his classic Bard's Tale RPG franchise. There is a preview of the new project on GameSpy, and here's a bit from the press release:

Brian Fargo, considered one of the early architects of the multi-billion dollar interactive entertainment industry, has returned to the world of gaming with a new company dedicated to bringing quality video games to the market. inXile entertainment's first title is based on one of the most highly successful original computer role-playing games (RPG) and number one hit, The Bard's Tale. inXile will satisfy the original game's cult-like fans, who have generated a decade of frenzied rumors and web petitions, by creating a modern interpretation of the classic genre for next generation console gaming platforms and the PC. The name of the title will be The Bard's Tale worldwide (the final name is undetermined for the United States, pending trademark proceedings).

Post Comment
Enter the details of the comment you'd like to post in the boxes below and click the button at the bottom of the form.

16. Bard's Tale Revisited Oct 1, 2003, 09:12 zamfear

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Subject
Comment

;)   ;)   :(   :(   :o   :o   %)   %)   :)   :)   :|   :|   ;P   ;P   X|   X|   :D   :D   More

Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you have a signature set up, it will be automatically appended to your comment.
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

Email me when this topic is updated.

Special Codes

• b[bold text]b
  • i[italic text]i
  • u[underline text]u
  • -[strikethrough text]-
  • c[code text]c
  • +[bullet point]+
  • q[quote text (indented)]q
  • [quote="Author"]quote text (indented)[/quote]
  • [url=Link]text[/url]
  • r{red text}r
  • g{green text}g
  • b{blue text}b
  • m{maroon text}m
  • s{secret text (shows in the background colour)}s

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
  2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
  3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
  4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

footer

Blue's News logo